All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Composer Corner (unless Composer Corner is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Composer Corner web site does not mean that Composer Corner has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable messages using our Contact Us form
. Forums are not monitored 24/7.
General Content Guidelines
- Inappropriate content: Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language. Threats, harassment, hate speech, or inappropriate language and other displays of bigotry are not acceptable content.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum.
- Personal Information: Descriptions that intrude on the privacy of another person, including revealing personally identifiable information such as their name or address are not permitted.
- Spam/Advertising: Users who post forum spam will have their posts removed. If a post that is otherwise appropriate includes links considered to be spam, those links will be removed.
The administrators have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning. If you see a post that is inappropriate please report the post to the website administrators. A temporary or permanent ban may be initiated if a user continually violates content guidelines.